15th Annual Bell of Hope Award Dinner
It is our honor and privilege to inform you of the recipients of this year’s Bell of Hope awards: Bell of Hope Award: Bill Dinwiddie and Lifetime Achievement Award: Tim Wilson
- As we all know, Bill is our recently retired President and Chief Executive Officer of MHASP. Bill has been a leader in the Mental Health field for over 30 years.
- Prior to joining MHASP Bill led many important initiatives at Horizon House and was known for creating systems and practices that strengthened management and improved outcomes for participants.
- Bill was instrumental in positioning Horizon House as one of the premier behavioral health providers in the region. He served both as an Executive leader of Horizon House and as a Board member.
- Bill is an ardent and passionate believer in the values and practices of recovery and resilience, embracing them even before joining MHASP.
- He has the unique ability to make genuine connections with people in all walks of life- leaders in our field, staff at all levels in the organizations he has worked and most importantly, the people we serve.
- Bill is a well-respected and forward thinking leader in the behavioral health and healthcare field community and has played a major role in advancing recovery oriented services throughout the region.
- Bill is the loving husband of Jennifer and children, Adam, Sara and Laura.
- For nearly 14 years Tim Wilson has provided exceptional leadership as the Executive Director of The Philadelphia Alliance of Specialized Agencies (soon to be The Alliance of Community Service Providers)
- During these 14 years of extraordinary guidance The Alliance has grown from 34 Member agencies to 54 Members.
- Alliance Member agencies serve over 100,000 people and employ over 25,000 people.
- Prior to his work with The Alliance, Tim worked in four different state systems primarily serving people with Intellectual disAbilities.
- He has been an active advocate at the local and state level, and has been a tireless worker, especially promoting the importance and significant role of the direct service professionals in all of our agencies.
- Tim has a loving and lovely family, including his wife, Kathy, two daughters and a step daughter and their husbands and eight grandchildren.
The Bell of Hope Award Dinner will be held on May 22nd at the Sheraton Society Hill.
We look forward to this year’s Bell of Hope Award Dinner, the region’s premier event for acknowledging individuals whose leadership has made significant improvements in the lives of individuals in recovery and family members.
Please join us in congratulating this year’s Bell of Hope award recipients, Bill and Tim