There is a Path Forward
When you or a loved one need help with mental health challenges, it can be a stressful, confusing time. We’re here to help.
IN GREATER PHILADELPHIA: Call us at 215-751-1800
We can help those living in the following counties (and their families and friends) connect to the right resources and get help.
- Pennsylvania: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties
- Delaware: New Castle and Sussex counties
Our helpful staff can respond to questions about services or other behavioral health issues, directing callers to the most appropriate service either within our own organization or, when necessary, beyond. The kinds of topics we typically handle:
- Questions about specific mental health issues, services available and where to turn for help.
- Concerns about a family member who may be experiencing mental health or addiction-related issues.
- Resources for employers dealing with employee-related mental health issues.
- Information about support groups.
- Requests for specific literature or additional resources on mental health or mental illness.
- Ways to support the work of Mental Health Partnerships, including volunteer opportunities.
Above all, our role is to be a resource for people and families in need, offer sympathetic support, and help people find their best path forward.
(For specific information related to hoarding and related issues, we also recommend checking the website for the Philadelphia Hoarding Task Force.)
FOR THOSE BEYOND THE PHILADELPHIA REGION
Here’s where you can find help and resources:
- The NIMH Directory can help you find service locations near you.
- The National Mental Health Consumers’ Self-Help Clearinghouse offers information on mental health consumer-run programming and supports.
- Check out WebMD and Mayo Clinic for useful background.
- Mental Health America has information designed to help family members whose loved ones may be facing mental health problems.